Because privacy is important to CharterMason, we conduct ourselves in accordance with the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act.
In general, you can visit our web site without telling us who you are or providing any personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to correspond, to collaborate on GARPnet, to provide a subscription or in connection with resumes.
Under no circumstances we will sell/give away your details to a third party.
What we will use your personal information for
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you from time to time to for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or to inform you of offers which we believe are relevant and may aid you in conducting your business more effectively.
- For marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.